Tis the night before our 2 month adventure in our 20 year old motorhome; we have the "Pink Slip" in hand just in case! We are very excited and thankful for all your encouragement. Many have asked if we were going to blog and we hadn't even thought about it...lets see if we have anything of interest to write about. This maybe the only post! So far we are only a day late of our schedule probably because we spent the weekend in Palm Springs and then had a Memorial Day neighborhood (hey does blog do spell check, this may be a problem) get together and then cards past 11 at Jan and Brian's. BelowThat's all folks, Good night and God Bless you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please do write. Even your everyday occurrences will be fascinating, if you have time to write about them right away. If you write, maybe Ann and I will be insprired to write. We have had a blog for well over a year. It contains just one entry.
ReplyDeletePlease write- it will provide some hope and inspiration to us desk jockey's!
ReplyDeleteBe safe and have fun!
Love,
S
veronica said she couldn't post a comment...can someone help her?
ReplyDeleteI always try making up stuff....Veronica, and then I push every button I can find. Sometimes I self-destruct but hey....nothing ventured nothing gained!
ReplyDelete